The Committee is among others a consultative body for local and regional plans.
The committee is an active advocate against Kristiansand Port in connection with new port plans, to ensure that the harbor meets NODE companies’ and other businesses’ needs now and in the future.
The committee also works very actively in the development of Kristiansand Airport Kjevik, focusing on destinations and frequency in terms of both passengers and cargo. The Committee’s goal is to establish an cargo terminal at the airport. NODE is represented in User Forum Kjevik.
The Committee is also represented in Sørlandets Samferdselsløft, which is a collaboration between industry organizations and individual businesses with the objective of modernizing and streamlining of communication in the region.
NODE’s Infrastructure Committee:
- Anne-Grete Ellingsen, GCE NODE
- Leif Haukom, GCE NODE
- Hans S. Stusvik, Mandal Havn – Strømsvika Holding
- Kenneth Johansen, National Oilwell Varco
- Lars R. Grimestad, Pentagon Freiht Services
- Martin Schreck, Norconsult
- Pål Taraldsen, Nymo
- Roar Mikalsen, MacGregor
- Terje Uleberg, On & Offshore Services
- Thomas Parlow, TP Shipping
- Tommy Eker, MHWirth
- Tor Fr. Boije, Norships AS
- Tore Topstad, Cameron Sense
- Øystein Bentsen, Greencarrier Shipping & Logistics