The Committee is among others a consultative body for local and regional plans.
The committee is an active advocate against Kristiansand Port in connection with new port plans, to ensure that the harbor meets NODE companies’ and other businesses’ needs now and in the future.
The committee also works very actively in the development of Kristiansand Airport Kjevik, focusing on destinations and frequency in terms of both passengers and cargo. The Committee’s goal is to establish an cargo terminal at the airport. NODE is represented in User Forum Kjevik.
The Committee is also represented in Sørlandets Samferdselsløft, which is a collaboration between industry organizations and individual businesses with the objective of modernizing and streamlining of communication in the region.
NODE’s Infrastructure Committee:
- Anne-Grete Ellingsen, GCE NODE
- Leif Haukom, GCE NODE
- Kenneth Johansen, National Oilwell Varco
- Tommy Eker, MHWirth
- Lars R. Grimestad, Pentagon Freiht Services
- Morten Myhrvold, National Oilwell Varco
- Tore Topstad, Cameron Sense
- Morten Andersen, Geodis Wilson
- Pål Taraldsen, Nymo
- Roar Mikalsen, MacGregor
- Terje Uleberg, On & Offshore Services
- Thomas Parlow, TP Shipping
- Tor Fr. Boije, Wesmans Marine
- Øystein Bentsen, Greencarrier Shipping & Logistics