They will focus on:
- COVID status and it’s impact on activities
- Current offshore oil&gas landscape – what is driving the next phase of developments
- Offshore oil&gas projects update – current status and key players involved
- Renewables – a brief look at what is happening with focus on 2 key areas;
- Offshore wind, and
- Hydrogen & CCS
Time: Thursday 10 December | 09:00 – 10:00 CET | 16:00 – 17:00 AWST
Location: Zoom Webinar, the link will be shared with registered participants the day before the webinar
Following the presentation, we will open up for a Q&A session.
The webinar is free of charge for NORWEP members. Non-partners are asked to pay a fee of 2000 NOK upon registration.
Please register through the link above.
How to join the webinar
Sign up and register your attendance through the link underneath. Pre-registered attendants approved by NORWEP will receive further information and log-in details one day prior to the webinar
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome for this
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.