Greater Richmond Convention Center, 403 N 3rd St. Richmond, VA, USA
The Business Network for Offshore Wind’s International Partnering Forum (IPF) is the leading technical and supply chain conference for offshore wind in the United States, and is dedicated to moving the industry forward.
Offshore wind in the US has been strengthened by an accelerated leasing and permitting process and the federal government has set an aggressive target to reach 30 GW by 2030.
Attending the IPF, gives you the opportunity to collect the latest market information, to network with the industry’s leading global experts and generate new business opportunities with developers, OEMs and Tier 1 & 2 offshore wind suppliers. COVID & travel permitting, Norwegian Energy Partners (NORWEP) are planning B2B meeting activities, yet with time set aside to participate in the IPF Conference and relevant Workshops. The detailed agenda for the delegation (B2B) meetings is under development – please see IPF’s own programme for Conference details .
- 24 August 2021
– arrive in Richmond VA – we may schedule some meetings in the afternoon
– evening Networking Reception hosted by the Norwegian Consul General
- 25 – 26 August 2021
– B2B meetings (Richmond Convention Center or Marriott Hotel)
Participation fees & registration:
- No additional B2B Meetings fee for NORWEP partners
- B2B Meetings fee for non-NORWEP members NOK2.000,- per person
- All participants are responsible for their own travel related reservations and costs e.g. flight, hotel, visa, etc.
- Ensure that you apply for relevant visa / ESTA before travel
- Ensure you meet the relevant vaccination / similar requirements for entry / return
- B2B meetings will be held at the Conference venue (Greater Richmond Convention Center, 403 N 3rd St. Richmond, VA)
For further information contact: