Would you like to learn more about challenges and opportunities when using digital technology to implement new business models and transform industrial ecosystems?
GCE NODE in collaboration with the University of South-Eastern Norway (USN) and NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS invite you to a workshop on digital business model innovation.
The workshop seeks to bring together key insights from research and practice and inspire new ideas and thoughts for future projects.
The workshop is a part of the dissemination of the results of the ongoing research project “TSEBI – Transforming shipping through ecosystem business model innovation”, funded by the Research Council of Norway. The autonomous ship Yara Birkeland is one of the cases in this project.
Join us to improve the knowledge and understanding of possibilities for digital business model innovation in mature industries.
- Welcome, by Project Manager Digitalization, Jan Helge Viste, GCE NODE (5min)
- Understanding digital business model innovation in industrial ecosystems: What is it about? by Professors Vinit Parida and David Sjödin, USN (25 min)
- Brake (10min)
- Insights from an ongoing research project: Challenges and opportunities when using digital technology to enable business model innovation in mature industries
- The Shipping industry case, by Associate Professor Thomas Brekke, USN (15 min)
- Transforming the maritime business model through autonomy, by VP Sales & Marketing, Pia Meling, Massterly (15 min)
- The oil & Gas industry case, Research Professors Katja M. Hydle and Tor Helge Aas, NORCE (15 min)
- Q & A and discussions (20 min)
- Concluding remarks, Professor Vinit Parida, USN (5 min).