The international PERISCOPE workshop ‘Drone Applications Maritime Industry’, taking place in Rotterdam, September 2nd, have announced a Call for Speakers and invite interested parties. Presentation topics may include existing innovative drone solutions but should focus on future use cases and technical developments required supporting among others the following domains in the Maritime Industry:
* Inspections Assets
* Search and Rescue
The intention of the workshop is to investigate a possible Joint Industry Project of partners who can support:
* With the development of the technology,
* With consultation/facilitation regarding regulatory requirements
* As a launching customer
We want to achieve this by creation of:
* The actual needs of the market, what are the present challenges?
* The actual and future regulations, and find out how we can influence them
* Technology and services which already can be provided
* Technology and services which still need to be developed to meet the actual needs
This Joint Industry Project will be organized under the flag of PERISCOPE, a project co-funded by the North Sea Region Programme. The organization aims to establish a permanent innovation ecosystem in the North Sea Region to grow transnational innovation partnerships for sustainable business development in emerging blue markets.