At a time when greater emphasis than even is on the importance of transitioning to green energy sources and carbon neutrality, Estonia is on the brink of a fundamental energy transition with wind energy playing a central role. We will discuss topics such as the value chain of potential offshore wind parks, the benefits of onshore and offshore wind parks, as well as possible future joint ventures.
Learn about topics such as the value chain of potential offshore wind parks, the benefits of onshore and offshore wind parks, as well as possible future joint ventures. Presentations will be made by political influencers of Estonia and Norway, as well as some of the leading companies in the industry.
The speakers’ list includes:
- Ms Else Berit Eikeland, Ambassador of the Kingdom of Norway to the Republic of Estonia
- Mr Lauri Bambus, Ambassador of the Republic of Estonia to the Kingdom of Norway
- Mr Andres Sutt, Minister of Foreign Trade and Information Technology
- Ms Tina Bru, The Minister of Petroleum and Energy in Norway
- Mr Timo Tatar, Deputy Secretary-General for Energy, Estonian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communication
- Mr Aavo Kärmas, Chairman of the Board of the Estonian Wind Power Association
Case studies and panel discussion: Saare Wind Energy, Utilitas, Port of Tallinn, Equinor, Kongstein GmbH, Tampnet AS, Origo Solutions AS
The event is moderated by Mr Neeme Raud.