GCE NODE, Eyde Cluster, University of Agder, Gard and Arendalsuka hereby invite you to Global Outook 2021.
Confirmed speakers and panelists:
- Ine Eriksen Søreide, Norwegian Minister of Foreign Affairs. Søreide is a member of the Conservative Party. In 2005, she was elected to the Norwegian Parliament representing Oslo.
- Nicolai Tangen is responsible for management of the Government Pension Fund Global which includes daily operations and development of Norges Bank Investment Management. Tangen joined Norges Bank Investment Management as Chief Executive Officer on 1 September 2020.
- Tom Tugendhat is a British Conservative Party politician serving as Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee since 2017.
- Hilde Merete Aasheim was appointed President & CEO of Hydro in May 2019. In 2015 Aasheim became chairperson of the Federation of Norwegian Industries (Norsk Industri) and has also held the chair for the global association International Aluminium Institute.
- Jon Gunnar Pedersen is a Norwegian financier, public adviser and politician for the Conservative Party. He recently chaired a government appointed commission that assessed Norway’s post-pandemic economy (‘Norway towards 2025’).
- Bjørn Otto Sverdrup is the Chair of the Executive Committee of OGCI (Oil and Gas Climate Initiative). The Oil and Gas Climate Initiative is a global CEO-led initiative that aims to accelerate the industry response to climate change.
- Øyvind Eriksen is President and CEO of Aker ASA. Mr. Eriksen has held several board positions in different industries, including shipping, finance, asset management, offshore drilling, fisheries, media, trade and industry.
Moderator: Anita Pratap, International author and journalist
Venue: Arendal Kulturhus
Fee: Free admittance and open for all interested parties
Welcome to Global Outlook 2021!