Norwegian Energy Partners will be organising two side events at the conference, both to be marketed widely through the main channels of GWEC as part of the official conference program. As a partner and offshore wind supplier from Norway, you are very welcome to take part in our activities during this virtual conference.
Offshore oil & gas expertise in offshore wind
13th October at 11:00 – 12:00 CEST
In this session, you will be able to promote your value proposition, taking capabilities from O&G to innovative products and services for offshore wind. We have limited spaces for speaker from the Norwegian industry available for this session.
Floating Offshore Wind
14th of October at 11:00-12:00 CEST
In this session, we will collaborate with The Carbon Trust and DNV GL to create a platform for discussion about the market, industry and technology development necessary to speed up deployment of floating wind. In addition to the two key speakers, we will have space for a couple of other Norwegian participants with strong offering to floating wind and an Asian interest. We will finish off with a short discussion.
SHOWCASE YOUR COMPANY
- Interested in speaking at one of the above sessions? Please contact Marianne at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information at the latest by 25th September.
- Cost: Free for NORWEP Partners. Non-Partner cost: NOK 5000 + VAT.
- You are also invited and encouraged to promote your company’s capabilities through your own virtual booth.
- Please click here for more information.
- Cost: USD 500 (to be settled directly with GWEC).
- Interested in taking a booth? Please contact Marianne at email@example.com at the latest by 25th September and we will put you in touch with the Conference organisers.