The info-week on calls in 2017 for Societal Challenge 2, “Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, maritime and maritime inland water research and bio-economy”, will include the following events:
June 28 Morning: Infoday on SC2 calls 2017: Practical information to build successful proposals and interactive presentation of topics. Possibility to ask questions on topics will be opened like last year.
June 28 Afternoon: Brokerage event: The brokerage event is organised by the BIOHORIZON project.
For further information about the Horizon program, the info-week and possible funding for attending the info-week, please contact GCE NODE EU Advisor Søren Kragholm.
Open calls for Blue Growth 2017 projects include (budget 47 million Euro):
- BG-02-2016/2017: High value-added specialised vessel concepts enabling more efficient servicing of emerging coastal and offshore activities
- BG-04-2017: Multi-use of the oceans marine space, offshore and near-shore: Enabling technologies
- BG-06-2017: Interaction between people, oceans and seas: a strategic approach towards healthcare and well-being
- BG-07-2017: Blue green innovation for clean coasts and seas BG-08-2017: Innovative sustainable solutions for improving the safety and dietary properties of seafood
- BG-11-2017: The effect of climate change on Arctic permafrost and its socio-economic impact, with a focus on coastal areas