The Norway2OTC delegation offers a complete programme of seminars and activities during the Offshore Technology conference (OTC) week, and participants will have the opportunity to meet and network with many potential business relations.
This year the Technology Breakfast Seminar will focus on renewable energy and breakthrough technology trends.
08:30 Welcome from the organisers
- Driving change in the energy industry, Alan Labes, VP Engineering and Technology, TechnipFMC
- Challenges and Opportunities for the Norwegian Supplier Industry, Jonah Margulis, Senior Vice President US Operations – US and Asia Pacific Offshore Wind Development at Aker Offshore Wind
- Advancing the Industry with Automation, Digitalization and Hybrid Solutions, Graham Dey, Vice President Product Line Management, National Oilwell Varco
- Techni, Dag Almar Hansen, CEO
- 4Subsea, Peter Jenkins, CEO
- Marine Technology, Trofim Teriochin, Senior Sales Manager
09:50 Closing remarks
10:00 End of seminar
Participation and Costs
The event is open for all and free of charge.
Westin Oask, Galleria Houston, Houston, Texas, USA
Ann Marchioro, Project Manager, GCE NODE, +47 900 21 813, email@example.com
The event is organised in collaboration with: