This year, NORWEP will launch their Annual Offshore Wind Market Report at Arendalsuka, this year’s most important political gathering ahead of the upcoming parliamentary elections in September. Following upon the report’s main findings, we will discuss global opportunities and the new growth target for the Norwegian offshore wind industry
Meet us in Arendal or follow the launch and discussion on Zoom.
Global Offshore Wind 2021 Annual Market Report
Key findings from this year’s report show that development of offshore wind is now speeding up across the globe. Although Europe is still the largest market, new projects are launched in China, Asia-Pacific and the Americas almost every week.
The report includes data and forecasts for the entire global industry. The report also provides deep insight into the entire supply chain of offshore wind globally.
- Welcome – Jon Dugstad, Director Wind and Solar, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Launch of NORWEP’s Global Annual Offshore Wind Market Report with new targets for the industry – Jon Dugstad, Director Wind and Solar, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Key figures, opportunities and challenges in key global offshore wind markets – Ronnie Quinn, Advisor Renewable Markets UK and Ireland, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Tony Christian Tiller, State Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
- Norwegian industrial growth opportunities in the European offshore wind industry – Giles Dickson, Chief Executive Officer, WindEurope
Discussion: How should the Norwegian supply industry engage in these exciting opportunities? How can NORWEP and the wider Norwegian support community help the Norwegian industry to become a leading offshore wind contender on a global scale?
If you are in Arendal, you are invited to participate at the event at Mør Biffhus. Please note that space is limited, so you will need to register to participate. To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not in Arendal, you may follow the launch and presentations on Zoom. For registration, please fill out the registration form on this page. Link to the Zoom webinar will be sent by email on Friday 13 August