Mexico has diversified its commercial and industrial policies. Greater emphasis has been placed on liperalization, openness, and increasing the role of the private sector in the economy.
Between 2012 and 2014, an extraordinary set of structural reforms were approved by the Mexican Congress. These reforms were founded on a strong political consensus regarding the need for change and thus generating new opportunities.
This seminar will focus on the Energy Reform and seizing the opportunities in the Mexican Energy Business -offshore and onshore. The seminar is aimed to increase awareness and obtain a legal understanding of how to do business in Mexico.
OBJECTIVE OF THE SEMINAR
The initiative hopes to contribute to a faster realization of Norwegian company’s ambitions in Mexico. The seminar focuses on understanding the potential risks and to shorten time towards achieving commercial results. Participating companies will spend time listening to brief & high value key topic presentations and related Q&A.
Key topics will be around the 4P’s of understanding the local Mexican market:
- PEMEX and the newly privatized company and for years to come the most important player in the Energy market.
- PRESENCE and why Fly-in Marketing would not work for most companies.
- PARTNER and ways and areas of importance to be successful doing business in Mexico.
- PATIENCE and in depth understanding of how Mexican business culture is different from ex. Norway, U.S. & Brazil.
- Position yourself as fast follower post Mexican deepwater awards.
- You have technology products or services for this Business segment.
- You’re looking for Partners within the Mexican Energy industry.
- You want to capitalize on opportunities in the Mexican Energy market.
- You’re looking for sourcing/local production, and/or searching for potential partners/agents in Mexico.
- Enjoy great networking & Mexican food.
FULL PROGRAM FOR MEXICO SEMINAR IN KRISTIANSAND
Participation is complimentary.
We will also inform about Norwegian Energy Partners invitation to join “a Business Mission to Mexico May 7-11” – registration within March 30