The Global Offshore Wind Conference and Exhibition (GOW22) is the largest dedicated offshore wind event in the UK, delivering insights from industry leaders and policy makers from around the globe.
Why participate at GOW2022?
- The UK remains one of the most mature offshore wind markets globally with over 20GW operational or having secured a route to market through the CfD mechanism and under construction.
- Following the recent award of the ScotWind tender, which added 24.8GW into the UK project development pipeline of which ~15GW floating technology, this is an excellent time for Norwegian businesses to engage with key players in the UK Offshore Wind market.
- With over 7.4GW of consented projects looking to secure a CfD contract in the fourth CfD allocation round (AR4) expected to be announced in early July.
Networking reception hosted by the Norwegian Embassy at the Midland Hotel Manchester, June 20, at 19.00
Business meetings with potential UK clients, June 21 & 22
We are in dialogue with several leading British and international companies to meet with us at GOW22. Meeting schedule will be sent to registered delegates.
If you wish to take part in these, please send your Unique Value Proposition (UVP) to Mimi Cathrine Lie by June 6.
Company registration & fee
- Please note that the registration fee is per company.
- NORWEP & GCE Ocean Technology partners: 2000,- NOK
Non-partners: 3500,- NOK
- Please sign up the main contact, and contact Mimi Cathrine Lie to sign up additional company representatives.
- Please note that the registration and UVP deadline is June 6.
- Conference passes
- Please remember that you must buy your own conference pass, which can be bought here.
As the Networking reception hosted by the Norwegian Embassy will be held in the evening of Monday June 20 (at 19.00), we recommend that you arrive during the afternoon on the 20.
Please note that you will be responsible for booking your own accommodation and travel arrangements.
NORWEP will be staying at the The Midland Hotel Manchester. This is also where the networking reception will be held.
Other hotel recommendations can be found here.
GOW22 will take place at Manchester Central.
Director Wind US, UK, Ireland and Denmark
+47 95 49 50 40
Local Energy Advisor UK Offshore Wind
+44 7974 930503
+47 95 72 85 80
Mimi Cathrine Lie
+47 91 68 50 50