Together with other specialists, decision makers and stake holders from the global renewable energy market, you are invited to the first of a series, showcasing cutting edge and proven Norwegian technology. This is an opportunity for specialists, decision makers or stakeholders to understand how Norwegian offshore expertise is deployed successfully in offshore wind. The first webinar will showcase Norwegian digital solutions for operations in offshore wind.
Norway has always had a reputation for innovation and technology development in the energy sector. Recent developments in innovative digital solutions has been driven by a focus on:
- Improving wind capabilities
- reducing operational and maintenance costs, while at the same time
- maintaining the safety and integrity of producing assets.
Presentations by the following NORWEP partners with relevant solutions within Digitalization. Followed by Q&A, through the Zoom platform. In addition to insights into digital tools for offshore wind operations, you will also learn about relevant software and services to support wind farm logistics.
- StormGeo – Anna Hilden, Meteorologist, M.Sc., Global Industry Manager Offshore Wind
Dedicated weather forecasting for offshore wind. Enables users to make maximum use of weather windows to complete works safely and on time.
- Vissim – Nicholas Dent, Managing Director – Global Wind
Turnkey provider of complete offshore surveillance solutions
- Miros – Emilie Dorgeville, VP Business Development Renewables & Ports
Miros is a provider of IoT cloud based solutions providing accurate, real time measurements of the ocean state data in order to support weather-sensitive operations
- Origo Solutions – Rune Reinertsen, Sales & Marketing Director
Provides SCADA systems for floating offshore wind farms, giving operators complete control and data-tracking abilities.
This is an online webinar which will be held on Wednesday 30 June 2021 from 15:00 – 16:00 CEST Oslo. The webinar will take place on Zoom. When signing up for this webinar , your email address will be made available to Norwegian Energy Partners and webinar speakers.
How to join the webinar
Pre-registered attendants approved by NORWEP will receive confirmation and Zoom log-in details prior to / latest one day before the webinar. In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact Nikki Mooki
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome