GCE NODE, in cooperation with Innoventus Sør, invite start-ups and scale-up companies to present their technology and solutions to Equinor Technology Ventures in March 2019.
Deadline for application – 21. of January 2019. The application should be sent to Bente@gcenode.no
What Equinor Technology Ventures is looking for in a company
The fundamental criterion is a strong strategic fit. Equinor Technology Ventures are Equinor’s oil and gas corporate venture unit with the purpose to assess what the company can bring to Equinor, now or in the future. If the strategic fit is strong, Equinor Technology Ventures will use the following parameters to carefully evaluate which opportunities to pursue:
- Significant implementation value: Product or services that can be implemented in Equinor`s value chain and result in significant revenue growth, cost reduction and /or improved HSE.
- Scalable market potential: Equinor Technology Ventures will target companies active in markets that are large enough to allow the portfolio company to grow quickly to a significant size.
Equinor Technology Ventures is looking for the following when they evaluate potential candidates for investments:
- Strong team: Backing of management teams who have the drive to build successful world-class companies, have entrepreneurial experience and are committed.
- Competitive advantage: Every interesting business has real competition. Equinor Technology Ventures will invest in companies that succeed in convincing that they have the advantages that address all forms of competition and can sustain these advantages over several years.
- Exit potential: Last but certainly not the least – strong outlook for a successful exit. Potential for attractive returns will drive our evaluation process.
Equinor Technology Ventures is an active corporate venture partner dedicated to supporting enthusiastic entrepreneurs build great technology companies, and they offer two types of early investments support:
ETV’s LOOP program provides project specific funding, technical advisory and planning for first use of the technology in our operations.
Equity funding is used to develop, validate and pilot technologies, and build the organization to support sales and service delivery.
You will find more information her:
If you like to participate and meet Equinor Technology Ventures, please fill in the attached application form. Applications will be evaluated based on the information given and the most relevant companies will be invited to participate in a process that will lead up to a meeting with Equinor Technology Ventures 28.03.2019. The process will include a trial pitch with relevant personnel from GCE NODE and Innoventus Sør.
Companies that come through to pitching for Equionor will be charged a participating fee:
NODE members and participants in the incubator – NOK 500,- + VAT
Non-members/participants – NOK 1000,- + VAT
The fee includes lunch served in the meeting 28.03.19.
For further information contact per mail: Anne Grete Ellingsen – email@example.com or Gerhard Steen – Gerhard.Steen@Innoventussor.no