The program in Grimstad on November 27th thru November 29th includes lectures around these topics:
- Limits, challenge and opportunities associated with fiber ropes in running applications,
- Learning from the new FEM 5.024 guidelines,
- High performance fibres for fibre ropes.
- Corrosion of steel ropes in offshore applications,
- Tension/torsion response of wire ropes,
- Case studies where rope torsion is an issue.
- Non-destructive techniques for wire ropes,
- Automatic detection of MRT signals.
Qualification and testing:
- State of the art testing of mooring and lifting systems
- Update on the recent standards developments.
The price of the 3 day seminar is NOK 6000 ex VAT. In acknowledgement of the co-sponsorships, companies located in Agder or members of GCE NODE cluster get a 50 per cent discount on the seminar cost, that is a 3-day seminar, lunches included, for NOK 3000 ex VAT.