The Dutch offshore wind market is moving quickly with the development of a number of offshore wind parks to reach the goal of 11 GW installed power by 2030. As such, there is a boom in this market taking place in the years to come.
In this webinar we will give you an update on the development of the Dutch offshore wind market, current and planned projects, upcoming tenders for offshore wind parks and the main operators and contractors in the Dutch space. In the webinar we will also discuss business opportunities for Norwegian companies.
- Welcome – Vidar Eiken, Director, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Update on the Dutch Offshore wind market and opportunities for NORWEP partners – Jos Leo, Energy Advisor, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Saskia Jaarsma, Head Offshore Development, TenneT
- Upcoming activities of interest for Norwegian companies in the Netherlands: Offshore Energy Exhibition and Conference, 26 & 27 October 2021, Rai Amsterdam – Jos Leo, Energy Advisor, Norwegian Energy Partners
The event will be held in English. Presentations will be made available after the webinar.
Webinar – Zoom.
Please note that this webinar is exclusively for NORWEP partners. There is no participation fee.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom. Once registered you will receive a link by email to join the webinar by latest 24 September.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners.
- Registration closes on 23 September.
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom.
If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome.