Team Norway invites companies to join the Norwegian delegation for some well worth networking and exposure during these exciting days in Hamburg.
Venue: Messe und Congress GmbH, Messeplatz 1, 20357 Hamburg, Germany.
We aim to show a large international audience technology and development in the Norwegian offshore wind sector, where the future is floating!
This is where the key international players in the industry meet. There will be over 1400 exhibitors present, from 40 different countries.
Why should you join the Norwegian delegation?
- Attend B2B meetings: Meet wind developers such as Ørsted, Copenhagen Infrastructures and Equinor with an extensive portfolio of offshore wind parks in the pipeline. Ørsted has the objective to reach a total of 15 GW capacity by 2025. Equinor plan to reach a net capacity of 10 GW by 2030 with offshore wind.
- Meet the Scottish supply chain: Scotland, with a technical capacity of 25 GW (Scotwind) of new offshore wind projects and 4 GW (INTOG) of projects to electrify the oil and gas sector, is considered one of the most attractive offshore wind markets in the world. We have organized exclusive meetings and socializing with Scottish potential partners.
- Join the seminar “The future is floating”: You will get presentations from leading companies such as Equinor, Wergeland Group, Norsea Group, Edda Wind and DNV. The overall theme for this seminar is to discuss how we can bring costs down in floating offshore wind.
- Pitching: We are organizing pitching sessions, where you get the opportunity to present your company to international and Norwegian offshore wind developers and supply chain.
- Access to meeting rooms: There will be meeting rooms available the 29th of September so you can follow up your leads with potential partners
The delegation fee of 5900 NOK* per company includes:
- B2B meetings with industry executives
- Seminar “Norway – bringing costs down”
- Company logo at the Norwegian pavilion,
- One-to-many meetings
- Pitching to relevant industrial players
- Networking reception
Please sign up for the delegation to Wind Energy Hamburg by the end of Thursday 25th of August if you would like to be included in the Team Norway marketing package.
This package includes profiling of your company on the pavilion and in the Norway channels on social media prior to this event, so don´t miss this opportunity to get your name out there! The marketing campaign is included in the delegation fee. Once you have signed up, we will send you a form you need to fill out with info on your company, which we will use in the marketing activities.
What we offer
We will have a Norwegian pavilion in the exhibitors hall, aiming to create a buzz around Norwegian offshore wind developers and supply chain companies. Companies who sign up for the delegation before 22 August will have their logos exposed on a “wall of fame” on the pavilion.
We will facilitate B2B meetings, one-to-many meetings, pitching sessions and networking events.
Participation in our seminar “Norway – bringing costs down” is included in the delegation fee. We will invite international developers and provide insight on how the Norwegian industry works to reduce costs in installation of floating wind. You will meet Equinor, EnBW and other key industry players.
We hope to see you in Hamburg in September!
*Price includes up to three people.
Team Norway Hamburg 2022 consists of Innovation Norway, Norwegian Offshore Wind, Norwegian Energy Partners, GCE Node and GCE Ocean Technology.
The delegation is a collaboration between: