In the webinar we will hear about the latest developments in the Polish energy sector and what role our speakers believe that offshore wind will play in the country in the foreseeable future. Please join us on March 22 at 13.00 CET.
The recent developments in the Polish energy sector show a clear trend towards decarbonization. The latest amendments in the regulatory framework create the long-awaited ground for development of renewables, and as such we are witnessing an accelerating green evolution in Poland where offshore wind is going to play a crucial role. The Polish offshore market is in an exciting phase, attracting all the large international market players. This development opens a unique opportunity for Norwegian companies offering products and services to the sector.
- Welcome – Knut Erik Steen, Director, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Introduction – Anders Eide, Norway’s Ambassador to Poland, The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Update on Equinor’s projects in Poland – Vidar Birkeland, Vice president, Project Director, Equinor
- Offshore Wind Market potential in Poland – Ewa Kwast, Energy Advisor Poland and The Baltics, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Innovation Norway in Poland and its available market support mechanisms – Ann Elin Hattrem, Director and Commercial Counsellor, Innovation Norway in Poland
- Norwegian Energy Partner’s events and market activities in Poland – Ewa Kwast, Energy Advisor Poland and The Baltics, Norwegian Energy Partners
Webinar platform – Teams.
There is no participation fee.
The event will be held in English. This webinar will not be recorded.
- The event will take place on the Webinar application Teams. Once registered you will receive a link by email to join the webinar by latest 21 March.
- The meeting will only be made available for pre-registered attendants approved by Norwegian Energy Partners.
- Registration closes on 20 March.
- When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Teams.
- If you wish to join the webinar through web browser, we recommend to use Google Chrome.