NORWEP’s Country Manager, Jan Eckhoff will present perspectives on the U.S. and Guyana oil & gas markets, in light of the COVID-19 crisis.
Topics will include:
– what happens, who are the clients and how to find the decision makers?
– what projects are progressing, who are the clients and how to find the decision makers?
– U.S. based offshore drilling companies: Who are they?
– Rig fleet and contract situation
– Introduction to Houston Drilling Week, October 2020
Following these presentations, NORWEP Partners may book individual meetings with Jan Eckhoff from 26 May – 4 June 2020.
This is an online webinar which will be held on Tuesday 26 May from 15:00 – 15:45 CEST.
There is no participation fee for NORWEP members. Non-members will be charged a participation fee of Nkr 2000,- (+ VAT) per person upon registration.
How to join the webinar
Register through the link at the bottom. In due time, before the webinar, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to join the webinar.
In case of any questions or need for technical support, please contact NORWEPs Project Manager Nikki Mooki