Join us for a dialogue about the US Offshore Wind industry in the light of the Covid-19 crisis
In light of the global Covid-19 pandemic, The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Washington D.C, the Royal Norwegian Consulate General in New York and Norwegian Energy Partners invite you to a dialogue on US Offshore Wind: Sustaining momentum to serve the nation in a time of crisis.
- Liz Burdock, President and CEO, Business Network for Offshore Wind: Addressing industry challenges amid the global Corona crisis
- Doreen Harris, Large-Scale Renewables Director, NYSERDA: New York’s approach to mitigate the crisis impact and advance the industry
- Julia Bovey, Director of External Affairs, Equinor: Collaborating and maintaining momentum from a developer’s view
- Peder Christian Melleby, Senior Vice President Renewables, Kvaerner: Implementing supply chain solutions globally and in the region
- The dialogue and Q&A session will be moderated by Andy Geissbuehler, Norwegian Energy Partners
- Closing remarks by Harriet Berg, Norwegian Consul General, New York
Date: 30 April 2020
Time: New York: 9 – 10 am / Oslo: 3 – 4 pm
The event will take place on the Webinar application Zoom.
The meeting will be made available for pre-registered attendants only and you will receive a link prior to the webinar.
When signing up for the meeting, you agree that Norwegian Energy Partners may register you as a participant with Zoom
You may attend the webinar by web browser in case company policy prohibits downloading the application