Travel support will be granted on a first come, first serve basis so apply now!
The annual Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) and exhibition in Houston is an important venue, if not the most important, for Norwegian oil and gas companies seeking to export Norwegian technology and services.
Companies that travel with the Norway2OTC delegation will have access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition and valuable professional contacts. A main goal is to meet potential international customers and partners, but many Norwegian delegates also underline the value of meeting other Norwegian energy professionals, all in one place.
GCE NODE invites cluster companies that are participating in the Agder OTC program 29-30 April and the Norway2OTC delegation to apply for travel support. To apply for NOK 15 000 in travel support send a short request and summary of what you plan to achieve during OTC 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following conditions apply:
- The company must be an SME (SMB = less than 250 employees)
- The company must be a registered participant of GCE NODE
- The company must sign up for, and take part in the official Norway2OTC delegation
- The company must sign up for and take part in the Agder OTC program 29 – 30 April
- GCE NODE will cover 50% of documented travel costs, maximum NOK 15 000 per company
- Up to six companies will be supported
- An invoice including receipt of delegation fee and documented travel cost shall be sent to email@example.com your return
Register to join the Norway2OTC delegation and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming participation in the Agder OTC program 29-30 April.
+47 90 02 18 13