Innovation Norway, Norwegian Energy Partners, Norwegian Offshore Wind, GCE NODE, and GCE Ocean Technology are yet again working to create a strong Norwegian presence at the key European wind energy event of 2023: WindEurope Annual Event 2023.
Come join us in Copenhagen between 25 and 27 April 2023! Team Norway will organize a large Norway Pavilion, networking functions, and meeting activities with major offshore wind players.
The Norway Pavilion
We have booked a 250 sq m stand space for the Norway Pavilion in hall D, see floor plan here.
Exhibitors under the Norway Pavilion are entitled to:
- Exhibition space at the pavilion
- Stand construction/dismantling and project management
- Access to a small lounge/meeting area at the pavilion
- Exhibitor passes based on the size of your stand (conference pass not included)
- Participate in Team Norway`s meeting activities and networking functions
- High visibility through joint Norwegian profiling
- Listing of your company on the WindEurope Annual Event website, app, and brochure
- Listing in Team Norway`s marketing channels such as Business Norway
The participation fee will cover direct costs related to the Norway Pavilion. The final participation fee will depend on the exchange rate between NOK and EUR/DKK and the number of exhibiting companies at the pavilion.
- Small stand space: Approx. NOK 58 000-65 000,- excl. VAT
- Large stand space: Approx. NOK 110 000-130 000,- excl. VAT
- Company logo in the lounge/meeting area: NOK 20 000,- excl. VAT
- Flexible size – please send your request to Veronica.Broholm@innovationnorway.no
Hotel and travel
All participants are responsible for their own travel-related reservations and fees such as hotel and flights. We will make a block booking for the Norwegian Delegation at one or two hotels in the city centre.
Contact Isabelle-Louise Aabel, Project Manager GCE NODE.
Read more about the WindEurope Annual Event 2023