Høyesen was elected at the annual meeting in Kristiansand Thursday, replacing Frode Jensen, Managing Director of National Oilwell Varco Norway, who will continue as a Member of the GCE NODE Board.
The Election Committee, headed by Tom Cantero, CEO of Air Products, nominated four new board members, all of whom were elected: Tom Fidjeland (Cameron Sense), Bjørg Hansen (MHWirth), Roy Rødningen (Fenner Mandals) and Thor Arne Håverstad (Norce/Teknova).
This is the new Board of GCE NODE:
- Høye G. Høyesen, MacGregor Norway (Chairman)
- Frode Jensen, National Oilwell Varco Norway
- Tom Fidjeland, Cameron Sense
- Bjørg Hansen, MHWirth
- Roy Rødningen, Fenner Mandals
- Thor Arne Håverstad, Norce
- Elin Vatne, Boss Industrier
- Jøran Bøch, Egde Consulting
The annual meeting unanimously instructed the new board to start a process to include one more representative from research and educational institutions, given that the existing Articles of Association of GCE NODE does not leave room to include more than one representative from such institutions.