Høye G. Høyesen, CEO of MacGregor Norway, who has already served two terms on the board, was re-elected.
Elin Vatne is CEO of Boss Industri in Kristiansand and Jøran Bøch is CEO of Egde Consulting in Grimstad. Both are long-time participants of GCE NODE.
Vatne and Bøch were elected as representatives for the small and medium-sized enterprises in GCE NODE. A change in the statutes for GCE NODE was made to give SMEs three – up from two – representatives on the new board.
The new board of GCE NODE:
- Frode Jensen (chairman), General Manager of National Oilwell Varco Norway
- Finn Amund Norbye, CEO MHWirth
- Jarle Dyrdal, CEO Cameron Sense
- Høye G. Høyesen, CEO MacGregor Norway
- Philip M. H. Pedersen, CEO Sweco
- Frank Reichert, Rector University of Agder
- Elin Vatne, CEO Boss Industri
- Jøran Bøch, CEO Egde Consulting
New election committee:
- Morten Martens Breivik (leader), Telenor Maritime
- Tom Cantero, Air Products
- Tom Harald Svennevig, Umoe Mandal