“I am honored to serve on the board of MIL. I have always believed that Norway could be a champion of technology. Education and research are important steps towards success, and I will do my utmost to ensure that MIL is something to be proud of”, says Hagen.
At NOV, Hagen is Head of Sales of drilling equipment. Previous employers include Kongsberg Gruppen, Maritime Hydraulics and Hydralift.
The board of MIL consists of representatives from the University of Agder and representatives from GCE NODE. This is the full list of board members:
Representatives from the university:
- Kristin Wallevik, Chairman
- Solveig Roland SvendBerget
- Michael Rygaard Hansen
- Alternate: Klaus Schöffel (Teknova)
Representatives from GCE NODE:
- Anstein Hagen (NOV), Deputy Chairman
- Øyvind Boye (Nymo)
- Jøran Bøch (Egde Consulting)
- Alternate: Anne-Grete Ellingsen (GCE NODE)
National industry representative from ABB to be named later.