We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that GCE NODE holds about you.
- The right to request that GCE NODE corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for GCE NODE to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time
- The right to request that GCE NODE provides you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass on this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract.
For more information regarding your privacy rights, see https://www.eugdpr.org.
Any query about your Privacy Rights at GCE NODE should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.