To apply you must be part of a consortium, which must be made up of at least 2 organizations from 2 different countries and your proposal should involve industry.
To find relevant partners, start from inquiring with your existing network. If you need new partners, consider attending the information meeting with brokerage event in Brussels on 15 February.
We invite you to get in touch with GCE NODE to discuss your partner needs. Express your interest by sending an email to email@example.com. Pending interest from our participating companies, GCE NODE will consider attending the brokerage event to represent the cluster.
The joint call for transnational research and innovation projects is initiated by funding organizations from 16 countries: Argentina, Belarus, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, South Africa and Turkey and will be co-funded by the European Commission under Horizon 2020.
Core areas include:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Development of novel materials and structures
- Priority Area 3: Sensors, automation, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
The Norwegian Research Council has set aside 4 million Euro for Norwegian participants. Each participant can receive up to 0.5 million Euro. However, if the Norwegian participant acts as Project Coordinator, support can be increased with up to 0.75 million Euro.
- Deadline for submission of pre-proposals: March 31, 2017
- Deadline for submission of full proposal: September 8, 2017
- Award decision due on November 30, 2017
- Project start in Q1- Q2 2018