The first ever digital version of the GCE NODE General Meeting was conducted Thursday afternoon. It was, of course, due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, that the planned physical meeting was cancelled.
Eirik Bergsvik, CEO of MHWirth, was unanimously re-elected as Chairman of the Board of Directors. Bergsvik has served at this position since February 2020.
Two new board members were elected at the meeting. Thomas Myrvold is the new Cameron Sense representative, replacing Arnt Lauen, who is no longer with the company. Cameron Sense is one of the three major GCE NODE companies that traditionally have held seats on the Board of Directors. Torstein Bringa, CEO of Future Production, was also elected board member.
This is the 2021-2022 GCE NODE Board of Directors
- Eirik Bergsvik, MHWirth (Chairman)
- Rune Johnsen, National Oilwell Varco Norway
- Thomas Myrvold, Cameron Sense
- Thor Arne Håverstad, NORCE
- Sunniva Whittaker, University of Agder
- Torstein Bringa, Future Production
- Fritz Ekløff, BW Offshore
- Lars Erik Lunøe, Telenor Maritime
- Mette Harv, Nekkar