In collaboration within the innovation system, in close consultation with Innovation Norway, EVA and Etablerersenteret, among others, Innoventus Sør will help entrepreneurs determine the potential market of their idea. The Greenhouse is located in Lumberveien 47/49, which has a capacity of 100 people and a central position among industry at Lumber, Kristiansand.
You are welcome to visit us at the Greenhouse daily between 8 AM and noon in December.
Do you have an innovative idea?
- Contact us (contact form, telephone) and give a short description of your idea. We evaluate inquiries and give you feedback when it is registered.
- We consider if the idea is innovative and give you feedback.
- A committee evaluates your idea based on a rough assessment of the market, scalability and innovation height. Furthermore, we offer you a place in the pre-incubator or recommend other people who can help.
Pre Incubation (Screening of market)
Clarifying the business foundation of the idea and evaluate the implementation capability of the project (Team incl.). Conduct a screening process to determine whether it is likely to create a sustainable business growth.
Those admitted to the pre-incubator can utilize free office space in an entrepreneurial environment. Furthermore, they have access to a number of free consultancy hours from qualified counsellors. The offer is set for a period of three months. However, it is possible to extend the period with three months if required. After three (or six) months, a committee of relevant professionals evaluates the idea/project.
The outcome of the evaluation can be:
- The project is recommended to the incubator at Innoventus Sør.
- The project is recommended to other partners.
- The project is considered ineligible at the time. Advice is offered on how the project can be further developed.
Stakeholders who support the Greenhouse:
• Innoventus Sør
• Vest-Agder county
• Kristiansand municipality
• National Oilwell Varco Norway
• Skeie Technology
• Sparebanken Sør
• GCE NODE