ONS is used to coming in second, in terms of number of visitors, compared to its American rival, OTC. However, in 2018, OTC mustered no more than 61,300 visitors, approximately 10 per cent less than ONS.
ONS attendance was up from 65,718 in 2016.
Key figures from ONS 2018:
- Total visitors: 68,174 people from 98 countries
- Exhibition: 1,124 companies from 37 countries
- ONS Conference: 3,635 delegates attended the Conference
- Centre Court: More than 6,187 people attended the sessions
- Technical Sessions: 2,296 people attended 27 sessions over four days.
- Young: 4,000 participated at the ONS Young arena.
- Summit: the ONS Summit Meeting gathered more than 90 top leaders of governments, corporations and academia from 23 countries
- Media: 205 journalists from 16 countries attended ONS 2018