In a two-day digital event, the conference focuses on two key topics: Norway as an Energy Nation, and Oil Service.
Speakers include Nicolai Tangen, CEO of the Government Pension Fund Global, also known as the Norwegian Oil Fund, Kjerstin Braathen, Group Chief Executive at Norwegian bank DNB, Frode Jensen, Senior Vice President and Product Line at National Oilwell Varco and Pete Miller, Chairman of MHWirth.
You need to register for the event, but participation is free of charge.
MONDAY APRIL 12, 09:00-10:00, NORWAY AS AN ENERGY NATION
- First Deputy Chairman of the Norwegian Standing Committee on Energy and the Environment, Espen Barth Eide
- Group Chief Executive i DNB, Kjerstin Braathen
- Chief Executive Officer i Statens Pensjonsfond Utland, Nicolai Tangen
TUESDAY APRIL 13 09:00–10:00: OIL SERVICE
- Senior Oil Analyst at DNB Markets, Helge André Martinsen
- Sr. Vice President Sales and Product Line at National Oilwell Varco, Frode Jensen
- Chairman of MHWirth, Pete Miller