A total of 20 applications for innovation projects (IPN) and two applications for demonstration projects (DEMO2000) were submitted from companies in the Agder region. Half of them were granted funding.
Five of the companies are participants in GCE NODE:
- Stimline: NOK 12.4 million for the project “Automated Well Intervention Planning and Method Selection”.
- National Oilwell Varco Norway: NOK 9 million for the project “Next generation fiber rope system product for real-time fiber rope condition monitoring”.
- Otechos CRP: NOK 6.6 million for the project “Robust, compact multi-phase pump for subsea boosting and well artificial lift (phase 2)”
- Umoe Mandal: NOK 4.75 million for the project “Luftputekatamaran mannskapstransportfartøy for offshore olje og gass markedet II“.
- MacGregor Norway: NOK 2.6 million for the project “Increasing Operational Efficiency by Retrofitting Sensor-Based Anti-Swing Technology on Offshore Cranes”.