We want you to know why we collect your personal information, what we collect, how we use it, and for how long we store it. We also want you to know how you can access, amend, correct, and in some cases delete your information. Your personal data is processed in accordance with the Norwegian privacy laws, including the implementation of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in 2018.
- Be transparent about how we collect, use and store your personal data.
- Use your personal data only for the purpose for which we have collected it.
- Not to collect or process more personal data than we need in order to provide you with our services and continue to develop those services for your benefit.
- Design our apps/systems to inherently protect your privacy (privacy by design).
- Not to store personal data for longer than needed or instructed by you.
- Enable you to delete and correct personal data that is wrong, or that you do not wish us to keep.
- Ask for your permission before we share your data with third parties, and only to share your data when it benefits you as a member or business associate.
- Use the best available security practices and tools to protect your data.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the Norwegian implementation of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) from May 2018. This gives you strong rights as a data subject. Hereunder you have the right to:
- have your personal data deleted
- have any data corrected
- information from NODE regarding the data processing Norwegian law applies.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To deliver our weekly newsletter or other relevant professional information
- To invite participants (including chairs, speakers and panelists) to our events
- To have relevant contact points in cluster participating companies
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect information when you:
- Register to take part in our events, either by mail or through our registration system Checkin.
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Contact us or meet in a professional capacity and express a wish to stay in touch with us.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect all or any of the following: name, title, email, phone number, job address, company, market interest(s) or other special professional interests. We also collect anonymous information sent by your browser when you visit our websites, including IP address, operating system, and browser version.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We never sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- We use your personal information to send you newsletters, updates and information about activities that we deem interesting to you.
- We use your personal information to send information on a general basis.
- We store personal details in our customer relationship database until you wish to opt out or as long as the law obliges us to.
- We enter into written agreements with those who we legally share information with or those which, on our behalf, process information, that limits access to use of the information and determines obligations to comply with applicable privacy laws.
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We keep your information only for as long as it is needed to fulfill our commitments to you or to adhere to legal or regulatory requirements.
- If you have requested to receive marketing communications, we will keep your personal information only for as long as you interact with us.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
- You can choose to opt out of marketing communications at any time.
- You can request a copy of your personal information with us and you can update any incorrect information.
- You can ask to have your personal information removed, or in some cases limit our processing of personal information. This does not apply when we need to keep your information for legal reasons.
YOU CAN CONTACT US AT:
GCE NODE/GCE NODE Service AS
Phone: (+47) 98 88 20 44