Ramfjord will continue to lead a board, which includes CEOs of the largest NODE companies, in addition to CEOs from small and medium sized companies and Rector of the University of Agder.
At the Annual Meeting in Kristiansand, Philip M. H. Pedersen (Sweco) was elected as a new board member, replacing Erlend Knutsen (Applica).
This is the new board of GCE NODE:
- Tor Henning Ramfjord (chair, National Oilwell Varco Norway)
- Finn Amund Norbye (MHWirth)
- Tom Fidjeland (Cameron Sense)
- Høye G. Høyesen (MacGregor Norway)
- Terje Uleberg (On & Offshore Services)
- Philip M. H. Pedersen (Sweco Mandal)
- Frank Reichert (University of Agder)