“This illustrates the growing awareness of the opportunities for public funding of research, development and innovation projects. I am thrilled to see this many NODE companies succeed with their applications,” says Marianne Engvoll, RD&I Manager at GCE NODE.
READ MORE: “We have come a long way”
National Oilwell Varco, Umoe Mandal, Force Technology, Stimline, Teknova and IRIS are on the list of companies that won funding from Innovation Norway and The Research Council of Norway. These are the projects:
- National Oilwell Varco Norway: Floating installation concept for offshore wind developments
- National Oilwell Varco Norway: Powerblade hybrid
- Teknova: Remote inspection of wooden utility poles
- Umoe Mandal: SES CVT for offshore oil and gas market
- Force Technology: Development of a field gradient sensor for autonomous subsea vehicles.
- Stimline: Real-time remote and autonomous well intervention on normally unmanned installations
- International Research Institute of Stavanger (IRIS): Decision-driven big data and analytics for the digital subsurface